Skip to main content

Body Shop Chocomania


Calling all the chocoholics out there! Finally, we can have all the chocolate we want and satisfy our choco craving without endangering our weight and figure.  Thanks to Body Shop Chocomania.




Chocomania Shower, Moisture & Scrub Luxury Gift
An indulgent bathing regime with the delicious scent of chocolate.
*                                                                                                                                     Includes:
*       Chocomania Soap 3.5 oz
*       Chocomania Shower Cream 8.4 fl oz
*       Chocomania Body Scrub 7.75 oz
*       Chocomania Body Butter 6.7 oz


*       Chocomania Lip Butter 0.3 oz  



*       Bath Gloves
Among these items, I’ve only tried the shower cream, body scrub and body butter.  I used the Chocomania  Shower Cream first, it smells delightful like you would literally want to taste it in the shower. J Then I exfoliate using the Chocomania Body Scrub. It has the same decadently chocolate-y scent and leaves my skin super soft and smooth. The scrub is not abrasive at all so those who has sensitive skin can still try it. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar.  Lastly, the body butter.  According to Body Shop, the Chocomania Body Butter contains 12 community fair trade ingredients, making it the richest body butter in The Body Shop range till date. Ingredients such as Soya beans, Brazil Nut, Sugar Cane, Cocoa beans, Coconut, Olive, Shea nuts and so on.  It claims to provide 48 hours of intensive hydration.
I would recommend using it at night, though. If you use it in the morning, the scent lasts longer in your skin and you wouldn’t want to go to work or school smelling like chocolate. J I love this range so much but I don’t plan on using it every night.  Better save it for special days because I don’t want to run out of this pretty quick since I consider this a little bit on the luxury/expensive side.  I am a budget babe, yes I believe I am. If my husband did not buy it for me, I wouldn't pay it for myself but It would be a shame cause then I didn’t get to know how wonderful this chocomania range is.
Girls, snap up these products now before it lasts.  I believe it’s a limited edition. Go ahead and indulge yourselves. This would be a perfect Valentine’s gift for everybody.  You will never go wrong with this.  Who doesn’t love chocolates, anyway? J


      Bisou bisou,
       glitzy lady








Comments

  1. i saw this on another blog and literally drooooled! looks so scrumptious, im defs gonna have to go to the body shop and have a sniff! id probably eat the lip butter!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by, Emma. I'm pretty sure you would love it too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Mani Mania - NYX Girl Nail Polish in Perfect Gray and Frizzy Spots

I am not a big fan of glitter polishes just because removing them on your nails is nightmare. I’ve purchased these two NYX polishes for quite a while now and I don’t know why I just let it sit in my drawer and never get around to trying it. I should’ve given my nails a festive make over with this polish. Since summer is fast approaching here in Dubai, I would take advantage of the remaining winter days to wear this color. I used Sally Hansen as my base coat. It is important to use a base coat before applying the actual nail polish because it will help protect your nail keratin. Then I added one coat of NYX Perfect Gray. I just want a thin application of this as I am planning to put a thick layer of glittered nail polish. Perfect Gray goes on opaque in three coats; make sure to remember that if you plan on wearing it alone. I then layered two heavy coats of Frizzy spots.   It is a black jelly based polish with big and small silver hexagonal glitters.   I tried wearing it

Products I've Used Up - Hits and Misses

Hey everyone! We're already on the third month of the year and February went by in a blur for me. We've been so busy at work and feel like it's draining my time and energy hence the scarcity of my post. So I decided that my first March post  would be to show you the products that I've used up last month. It's a mishmash of things that I love and those that I didn't hate but kind of regret spending my money on. I'm trying to really finish up the product not only the "hits" but even the "misses" ones because I don't want to waste it. It's quite an achievement for me every time I will finish something up.  BIODERMA SENSEBIO H2O CLEANSER This was my third one and I still have 4 back up bottles, suffice it to say that I really admire this product.  I love how it took off my make up without aggravating my skin. I use it to remove eye make up as well. I soaked the cotton pad with this and hold it over my eyes for half a m